No matter how old or young you are, you’re aging—and that’s good news. In this new era of longevity, many are living longer than ever before. But no one wants to live a long life without their health and vitality: not just physical, but emotional, mental, even financial. The question of how to personally define and create a life well lived is becoming more and more pressing. Each of us needs to ask ourselves: If we’re going to live to 80, 90, 100 or more, what can we accomplish? And what do we need to plan for?
Ageless Aging will help you take control of your future—your health, finances, work life, and social life. The goal is not to avoid aging, but to embrace it and actively shape the elements that are within your power.
Drawing on wisdom, insights, and recommendations from top experts in the fields of medicine, anti-aging, medical technology, longevity, lifestyle, and finance—and decades of Age Wave research—this book explores key questions around ageless aging:
- How long might we live?
- How old is old?
- Does our youth-obsessed culture conspire against ageless aging?
- What are the key ingredients to more ageless aging?
- How can we match our healthspan to our lifespan? What are the actionable steps we need to take now and as we continue to age?
- How can we create a more ageless mind? Can we enhance our brain power?
- What will be the purpose of our “longevity bonus” years? How can we use them and prepare for them?
- What role do finances play in ageless aging?
- What is super-longevity? Will it be purchasable on the open or black market?
- What are the top action steps you can take to bring health and vitality to all aspects of your life?
Most importantly, Ageless Aging gives readers the power to change and define our future selves with 50 simple hacks that can help us live long and live well.