The Future of Retirement: New Timing, New Purpose, New Funding – and New Planning Help Needed
With the convergence of rising longevity, the aging of the massive Boomer generation, and widespread financial insecurity stemming from the COVID pandemic, there is a greater need than ever for trusted, holistic financial guidance. Americans want financial professionals who seek to understand what matters most to them and their families and can help them achieve their goals.
This new presentation draws on cutting-edge new research that spans five generations. Maddy will outline the most important questions in retirement planning today and explain how financial professionals can demonstrate greater empathy to safeguard a well-lived retirement by providing targeted solutions for these uncertain times.
- Why has financial peace of mind become far more important than wealth?
- What are the greatest worries in achieving a financially secure retirement?
- How could “generational generosity” jeopardize retirement?
- In what ways is women’s rising financial power transforming the field of retirement planning?
- How will the demands of eldercare, sibling care, grandparenthood, singlehood, and “rehirement” impact retirement planning?
- Leaving a legacy: managing the greatest generational hand-off in history
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“Maddy Dychtwald was a big hit with our clients. She provided many thought-provoking and interesting examples of enriching our “retirement” years. She really knows her subject and her passion shows through.”
John Merrill, President
Tanglewood Total Wealth Management