It’s no secret that increasing longevity, declining fertility, and aging Baby Boomers are triggering an enormous age wave. But what is the effect? This unprecedented age wave has the potential to create tremendous marketplace and work/talent opportunities—and brings with it critical social and financial challenges.
In this entertaining and highly informative presentation, Maddy Dychtwald, award-winning author and co-founder of Age Wave, uncovers key insights from Age Wave’s research to describe the most pressing social, financial, and marketplace challenges created by the age wave, opportunities we can expect to see in the coming years, and what we can do now to prepare.
- The total disruption of aging as we know it
- Productive and creative ways people are using their newfound longevity
- How aging Boomers are transforming established paradigms of work and retirement
- How leisure, learning, and discovering purpose are becoming more relevant for older adults and how that will hugely impact business
- How the cyclic life plan creates new opportunities for reinvention for individuals and the businesses that serve them
- The 3 most effective ways to meet the new diversity mandate: managing a four-generation workforce
- The 3 core principles to guide every strategy for marketing and selling to older adults
Deeply researched, customized for each unique audience, and packed with actionable takeaways, Maddy’s illuminating approach to these urgent issues brings new focus to the topic that is increasingly on everyone’s mind, from business leaders and policymakers to individuals planning for their own future. Audiences leave with a new perspective on the age wave, what it means for them personally and professionally, and concrete ideas for implementing and adapting to change.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“Maddy was exceptional! She combines research driven data with poignant stories, humor and multi-media that bring the data alive for the audience.”
Siobhan Lane, Senior Vice President of Marketing & Gaming Operations N.A
“Maddy’s presentation was great! The topics resonated with our members and were very timely. The presentation was particularly engaging and made the members think about things in a different way for their work, their families, their lives.”
Karen Downer-Doyle, Vice President
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management